Sunday 26 August 2012

Who? What? When? Where? Why?

As I sit here wondering where to start, I'm thinking of these questions... Who am I? What will I write about? What shall I call this? Why am I doing it? 

Who knows! For now.

I have so many thoughts twirling in my mind nowadays, so my very first reason for writing here, is to put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) to release some of these thoughts. 

Some of them opinions, some of them observations, some of them are just blabber. Plain old blabber. Actually, most of it is just plain old blabber

First up, who am I?!

Well, my name is Victoria. I am wife to a loving and devoted husband and doting mother to one gorgeous baby boy. I'm currently on maternity leave from my real "job" as a recruitment consultant and not quite sure when I'll be going back to that "job". At the moment, the thought of it brings tears to my eyes and downright depresses me. Well, more the thought of leaving my precious blue-eyed boy. 

Xavier - 13 weeks

I'm sure this is something every mother (especially first timer) goes through and I know I'm not alone, but it doesn't make it any easier. Anyway... enough about that. I'd rather think about all the wonderful things I have in my life right now. And life IS wonderful. 

So, what am I going to be writing about? Well... I don't quite know yet. I'm so indecisive about everything that this could quite possibly be a huge project in itself. Who knows what I want to write about... at the moment - anything and everything. I'm inspired by all things beautiful - beautiful people, beautiful moments, beautiful homewares, beautiful clothing, beautiful (ok, you get the point). So this is what I will share. All the beautiful things in my life. And there's a lot. 

Most of this will be about my venture as a new mum and how I will come to spend my days. 

Enjoy! Don't enjoy! Whatever! (but hopefully you'll enjoy). 

No comments:

Post a Comment