Sunday 23 September 2012

Keep Cups


I don't know about you, but I love a good cup of coffee. 

I'm not overly fussy when it comes to 'what's good', but I do enjoy a nice cup. I actually drink decaf. Decaf skinny latte is my drink of choice. I started drinking decaf years ago after doing a detox. I tried decaf then and just never went back. Try it... you probably won't tell the difference. Sometimes it's just our mind that speaks for us when really our hearts know the truth. 

Since having my little one, I've been trying to get out and about for a walk every day. It's great. 
1. It gives me time to get out of the house and move! 
2. My little one LOVES it. He loves gazing at the trees and drifting off for a nap. He loves seeing the kids playing in the park. He's so open and eager to learn about this world so getting out and about it great for him. 

So, I bought a 'Keep Cup' last week and I have to say, "they're brilliant". I've used reusable coffee cups before that I've bought from Starbucks or other coffee chains. They're ok. They keep your coffee warm, they have a lid. Yeah, they're fine. But the Keep Cups are different. They don't spill all over the place when you take the lid off. I can pop it in the top of the buggy and walk away to my hearts content without it spilling all over the place. So, I'm sold. Get on board here. What's your drink of choice to sip on from your Keep Cup?






No comments:

Post a Comment